Customer Support Services (CSS)
We offer a variety of global support services for hardware or software companies who require global expansion and scalability within their support services operation.
GlassHouse Customer Support Services At-A-Glance
- Global support program through a single contract
- Customizable, modular support offerings that complement your current support organization or serve as your entire support function
- Comprehensive selection of support infrastructure and resources
- Direct access to our best technical experts by phone, online or on-site 365x24x7
The basic levels of call center support are:
- Level One Support - call logging, contract validation, problem definition, and problem escalation
- Level Two Support - all level one support plus knowledge-based technical resolution, error log review, and data gathering
- Dispatch Management - Field Service and Logistics Coordination for customer dispatch
GlassHouse Global Field Service Support
Through a network of thousands of field service engineers in over 120 countries, our clients can offer on-site problem resolution within four hours of a support request placement
GlassHouse Logistics Storage and Distribution Support
Our network of over 600 logistics depots around the world ensures same day, overnight and warranty exchange of material access. GlassHouse also offers full product distribution services, including fully automated replenishment, reverse logistics, real-time reporting and best practices for international distribution.
Product Implementation – GlassHouse offers implementation services which range from “rack & stack” to customized integration. Implementations start with best practice pre-site evaluations through turnover training to the client.
Professional Services - leveraging GlassHouse consulting services, we will customize our consulting services to specific needs such as assessment and architecture of product solutions.
For more information, contact a GlassHouse professional.
Find the nearest location
Type your zip code:
Mitigating Risk and Reducing Environmental Impact
Allianz turned to GlassHouse to help transform their IT infrastructure to a service provider model with standardized services, improved customer service and communications and a balanced bottom line.
Brockway Smith was centralizing their IT operations and needed help consolidating their storage and backup environments, and developing an appropriate DR plan for that new environment.